- Improve player speed & immersion.
- Reduce cognitive loads on player during specific scenarios.
- Create a new look and feel for the UI.
- Reduce the time spent in the garage and increase the amount of time in combat.
- Key messaging is placed far from related buttons and calls-to-action making it difficult to quickly learn how to navigate the interface.
- Inconsistent interaction patterns create confusion and challenge the user’s expectation of behavior.
- Important buttons, notifications and active elements are easily missed.
- Difficult for players to differentiate the role of each section and understand the structure of information.
- Restructure organization of content into clearly labeled sections that follow a more predictable flow.
- Promote the features and information a player needs to start a game.
- Create a single destination for notifications, account information and social features that doesn’t interfere with garage activities.
- Incorporate interface elements into the game environment. Explore diegetic, meta and spatial UI.
- UI should reflect the game’s detailed attention to WWII history and should depict its pathos in approach.